Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Piano Bar!

Daren, Myself, Addie, Justin & Adam
Me & Addie


Gets me excited just typing about it...so much FUN!  First let me preface by saying there is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating a birthday an entire month!  Thank you Addie for agreeing!  There's this new piano bar in town and it is fabulous!  Addie arranged an evening to test the place out and we had a BLAST!  I cannot remember the last time we went somewhere for that many hours and honestly could have stayed 2 or 3 more, completely entertained!  These people are so talented and really know how to get a crowd engaged!  I need to get my manual out to download some pictures from my phone.  Since it was still my "fake" birthday they had me get on stage with the other birthday girls and former OSU football player Bobby Carpenter got up there with me, how fun!  

No comments: