Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Brad & Becky

The Birthday Boy & Girl
Happy Birthday Mom & Dad (how stinkin' cute is he)
The girls...by the way my part for my pony tail was hideous...thanks girls for telling me!

It's that time...we're all turning the big 3-0!  WOW!  I don't know...I'm just going to embrace my thirties!  As we all know, the 20's, yeah...they were a doozy!  They definitely had their major ups and major downs!  Luckily, they've ended up!  

I keep telling my sister and sister-n-law during your 20's you do a lot of growing!  You go to school, think you have everything figured out, and think once you're in the real world things don't get better!  Mmmmm, don't really know about that whole theory!  There are so many growing pains!  And more for some than others!  It's a time where you are truly trying to find your identity, aside from the college crowd, you are now a big kid!  

Anyways, how did I get off on that tangent!  So, Becky turned 30 in December and Brad's 30th is right around the corner.  Becky's sister Anne (with the help of Tyler) through them a surprise birthday party 2 weekends ago!  She was very successful because they didn't have a clue!  Happy Birthday you two...I'm right behind you!  You are such dear friends and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!  Love you both!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awwww, I love these pictures! :)