Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Brady is Here!


Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE kids!  Baby-sitting is one of my favorite past times and now I'm blessed enough to have friends who trust me with their awesome kids!  Whelp...a new baby has arrived and I can't wait to babysit!  I'm a little belated on the blog...but WELCOME TO THE WORLD BRADY!  And...I'm a slacker because I totally forgot my camera on my first visit to see Brady!  

This is shortly before Brady's debut!  Libby, I'll probably look like that when I'm 1 month pregnant!  Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

Libby and Mike said...

That was so nice of you! Wow, my hair looks like garbage! You are going to have to send me that picture bc it is too funny! Thank you for the sweet post and you are more than a babysitter for us, you and Daren are dear friends. You know when your bundle arrives we are more than happy to have him/her any time you need, even over night. We are more than prepared at this point!Jackson loves him some "amarie" hugs!