Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our First Year

So...we didn't become the bloggers I had hoped we would become over this past year! I'm pretty disappointed in myself, given I check other peoples' blogs on a daily basis. Even getting to know other families I've never met simply by reading their blog! Daren thinks this is creepy, I think it's just plain curiosity and friendliness! We're making a comeback though! Now that I have learned how to download pictures to the blog, I am ready to take this on full force ahead!

I will do my best to recap this year as we approach our 1 year anniversary! It's so hard to believe we've already been married for almost a year! We have had so much fun!  We are blessed to have one another, our families and dear friends!  

Enjoy our past year together...I've learned after catching up on our blog entries that Daren and I need to take more pictures of us together. I'll get better at this for year #2!  The following posts "Jazz and Rib Fest" to "Trunk or Treat" go from the most recent to October 2007.  

No comments: