Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

"Summer Nights, everybody are you with me"

Jamie & her mom, Jan
 At Brio celebrating Jan's 60th!
Jamie's brother, Jason, & sister-n-law Megan
We LOVE Brio!  YUM
AND...we LOVE Jan!
Daren was a hit with Jamie's nephews
Brandy's bridal shower
The "girls" from work & handsome Bentley
My work family
Justin & Jon Marc showcasing my 4th of July cake
Carter's first 4th of July
4th of July at Justin & Addie's
One of my favorite days of the year
Addie & Mrs. Gannon
My cousin Concetta's wedding
My cousin Dylan & the adorable flower girl
(she had her eye on him the whole night...she was a girl on a mission)
Take note of the bridesmaids' dresses
NOW...take note of mine...YIKES!
(Mom, sorry your eyes were closed!  It's the only picture I have 
of me in the dress!  The bunny ears are compliments of Dad.)
Our first Clippers game #1 in the new stadium
#2 as the minor league team for the INDIANS!
(Note: Daren wore a Red Sox shirt...shame on him)
Marty & Kim
It was Dime A Dog nite...I thought Daren
was kidding when he said we were getting 10 dogs...NOPE!
I only ate 2!
The new Clippers stadium
Baby Henry visits work
with Linsey
With Karen
With Brandy
With me
Painting our office
The first 4 colors were ones we were convinced we'd choose from.
Thank goodness for sample sizes, because we went with the 6th one!
Daren diligently taping, I later found out
I'm not so good at trimming.
Christina's Baby Shower
Me, Christina, Linsey & Becky


...don't go summer...not yet!  Is it really already the end of August?  It's been so sad all week to see all the little kiddos at work talk about starting school!  What a bummer!  Time flies way too fast!  And to think we've only crashed my old apartment pool 3 times!  

We have had an amazing summer with family and friends!  Just thought I'd recap on some days during the Summer of '09!

No comments: