Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Playdates

Exploring new toys at The Ottery House
Watching the carousel at the zoo
The boys were more interested in each other than the fish
Hilarious...they (the zoo people) made Weston (13 months)
and Tyler (8 1/2 months) sit buckled in their own seats.
Surprisingly, they both did GREAT!



I am so blessed to have such incredible friends!  Recently, I've had 2 playdates with my old roomies, Becky and Jamie with their 2 little guys, Tyler and Weston!  Back in March we went to Jamie's house for lunch and playing.  Yesterday we went to the zoo.  The boys were so good!  Then we hit up "The Cowboy" for lunch, mmm!  I love time with my girls and it is awesome to see them in action as mommies!  Thanks girls and boys for a great day!

No comments: