Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Anticipating Baby Tidball



I am so upset with myself!  Can you believe I didn't take a single picture of the shower we had here for Abbi?  (Except for one the next day of Addie's favor bag she had in her purse) AAAAHHH...how in the world did I forget that...and everyone else too!?!  It was so cute!  Baby Carter's room is all monkeys, therefore the theme was...MONKEYS!  The girls and I made all of Abbi's favorite foods, had a candy bar with fun bags that had monkeys, and for dessert, a banana split ice cream bar.  We did not go hungry.  I borrowed an idea for Becky's shower and played a guessing game using the letters of Abbi's last name, Tidball.  Each bag contained a baby item starting with each letter that everyone had to guess.  I was able to stump everyone on some of them.  

Meanwhile, Daren threw a Poker Pamper Party for Jon Marc at their house.  Which consisted of pampers for Carter to play and poker.  Of course, Daren remembered to take pictures and lots of them!  

We cannot wait for the arrival of Carter!  Abbi and Jon Marc are going to make awesome parents!

No comments: