Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

While I was Ironing...

I was just down in the basement ironing, thinking about the blogs I posted this week and I forgot some things!  First and foremost, a big thank you to everyone who offered to help or a place to stay during the power outage!  A special thanks to our fellow "Clintonvillers"  Justin and Addie! They had us over to watch House and charge our phones one night, then invited us (along with their friends Damon and Kate who didn't have power) over for dinner another night.  You guys rock!  

Second, Happy Anniversary to everyone else who celebrated September anniversaries.  Jon Marc and Abbi's on the 1st, my parents on the 15th, Chris and Cinn's on the 17th, Jamie and Laura's on the 25th, us on the 29th, Brad and Becky's on the 30th, Mike and Kim's on the 1st of Oct, and Pat and Erin's on the 6th of Oct.  

I always have after thoughts once I've already posted a new post!  Oh well!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I am so glad you added comments... and I am so glad you are back to blogging! :)

Hugs!
Amy

Deborah said...

AnnMarie, you are hilarious! Only you would be busy ironing and thinking about everyone else while doing so. When I'm ironing I can only focus on the wrinkles. They are my biggest nemesis in life. :)

Erin Golon said...

Happy Anniversary!! How sweet of you to remember ours. I loved reading your post about how in love you are. Cheers!