Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pictures

We have not yet received our wedding pictures from our photographer, but thanks to our best friend, "Ivers", we have some great pictures to share. Please to go http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=OBZs2LNs4aMXEw to see few of the 1000 pictures Ivy took! She did a great job!

Our engagement pictures are also available to view at http://www.pictage.com/366549. The event key is Jagodnik

Then, yesterday Daren and I participated in a new fad called "Trash the Dress". We met with our photographer at High Banks Park, across from where we got married and, well...trashed my dress! We took pictures in the leaves, on trees, in the mud! My dress is not really trashed. The bottom is very dirty, but it should all come out. It was fun to wear my dress again! We had a blast! Go to www.bankspix.com, then go to Blog on the left side, there are pictures of us in Karla's blog.

If for some reason you cannot see any of the pictures, email me at annmariej1@aol.com and I'll try to mail them to you!

No comments: